Core Partners - Help Us Build The Wave Of Innovation
As a core partner for Digital Learning Day, you have the opportunity to increase awareness, thinking, and discussion around technology and digital learning before Digital Learning Day by reaching out to your members, national and state leaders, administrators, educators, parents, businesses, students, and community members. Core partners can host their own celebration of innovative teaching practices that make learning more personalized and engaging and encourage exploration of how digital learning can provide more students with opportunities to ensure they are prepared to succeed in college, career, and life.
As a core partner, we are counting on you for outreach to your members to make Digital Learning Day a huge success!
Here are some great ideas for communicating with your members:
- Send an email to your members announcing your partnership in Digital Learning Day.
- Share Governor Bob Wise's video announcing the second annual Digital Learning Day on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
- Post the Digital Learning Day Button on your website.
- Send your members the Digital Learning Day Save the Date that includes facts from last year and great ideas for participating in Digital Learning Day.
- Encourage your members to sign-up for Digital Learning Day.
- Host an activity on Digital Learning Day and see what others are doing by visiting the Events section of our website.
- Encourage your district members (if applicable) to sign up for Project 24 Plannng for Progress before Digital Learning Day.
- Encourage your district members (if applicable) to complete a needs assessment to kick off Project 24 Plannng for Progress on Digital Learning Day.
- Share a Powerpoint presentation about Digital Learning Day.