Spread the Word
We are thrilled that you have joined the wave of innovation sweeping through the nation’s schools! We would like to share some great tools that you can use to promote your participation in Digital Learning Day to parents, community leaders, and students. We encourage you to use these presenation tools to spread the word and encourage participation in Digital Learning Day!
- Post the Digital Learning Day Button on your website.
- Send an email encouraging colleagues and friends to sign up for Digital Learning Day.
- Hand out the Digital Learning Day Save the Date at the next staff or PTA meeting.
- Use a Powerpoint Presentation in a staff meeting to brainstorm activities at your school.
- Work with your principal or superintendent to make this a school or district-wide activity.
Remember - the more the merrier! So, encourage teachers, school librarians, principals, district leaders, and community leaders with interest in K-12 schools to join TODAY by visiting the Digital Learning Day website at: http://digitallearningday.org and clicking the “sign-up” tab.